WiFi Boat Monitor - Twitter
- Created on Monday, 27 September 2010 18:37
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 April 2014 22:25
- Hits: 26896
Page 2 of 5
For hardware details see my separate article.
The boat sends a twitter status update three times a day no matter what, giving the sensor readings.
Twitter updates are also sent for the following events:
- If the hatch boards are opened or closed
- If the motor is turned on or off.
- If it returns from a trip using GPS data it tweets a link to the track on my server.