- Created on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 05:46
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 April 2014 20:58
- Hits: 8161
Here is a new smart phone tool for the 2013 Three Bridge Fiasco!
It gives you:
- Countdown timer (select your PHRF)
- Time and distance to the starting line.
- The starting line is roughly placed using google earth so pay attention the last boatlength or so.
- The starting line goes on forever roughly North-South, the time and distance are for when you will cross in the direction you are currently going (according to the phone's GPS).
- GPS speed and heading for reference.
- If you get errors, they will show up in the yellow box at the bottom of the screen-- please let me know and I will try to fix them!
Click here for the page (open it on your phone!)
To make this work:
- You need to browse the link below on a smart phone with a GPS.
- You must also turn on your phone's GPS (iphones call this "Location Services")
- You must also give the route web page permission to access your location.
- Still might not work!